DIY Hemp 'all in one jar' Oil and Salve
Make your own hemp infused oil and salve in just a few hours!
Infuse OIL for cooking and massage OR add beeswax to make a SALVE (up to 15 oz!)
How to DIY hemp 'all in one jar' oil and salve :
- In oven, bake hemp in provided jar.
- Simmer hemp and oil in jar in a hot water bath.
- Strain oil with muslin bag.
- For salve, melt beeswax and oil in jar in a hot water bath.
- Pour into containers.
Detailed directions inside label.
Included in DIY Hemp 'all in one jar' oil and salve:
1 oz Clean Green certified Vermont hemp flowers, 2 oz Vermont beeswax, organic muslin straining bag, instruction sheet (on back side of label).
Not included (you will need):
- 2 cups of food grade oil(preferably organic with a medium to high smoke point).
- Medium Saucepan, 24+oz bowl, oven mitts, stirring utensill, oven.
Optional: containers for salve, aluminum foil, enclosed baking dish.
Full Spectrum - Whole Plant Hemp | Organically Grown and Processed in Vermont | Nurse and Herbalist Formulated
Organic Food Grade Ethanol Extraction | Full Panel Third Party Lab Tested | Clean Green Certified
Contains less than 0.3% THC | Conscious Pricing and Packaging