TERPENE: Alpha-pinene and Beta-pinene (al-fa pine-een, bay-tah pine-een)
FOUND IN: Pine trees,rosemary, parsley, dill, basil, frankincense, cypress, juniper berry, helichrysum, and some varieties of citrus.
- Most common terpene in the natural world.
- Alpha-pinene is slightly water-soluble. Beta-pinene is not.
AROMA/FLAVOR: woody, green, piney
- Tingly, uplifting, soothing
- Bronchodilator (opens airways)
- Pain relief
- May help combat short-term memory impairment associated with THC
- Stops tumor growth and supplements chemotherapy treatments
- Arthritis, Crohn’s, cancer, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Amnesia Haze (sativa - uplifting, energetic)
- Jack Herer (sativa-dominant - boosts focus, mood, and appetite)
- Blue Dream (sativa-dominant hybrid - light euphoria, creative energy, relaxing)
- OG Kush (hybrid - mood-enhancing, reduce stress)
- Kosher Tangie (indica-dominant hybrid - calming, mood-elevating)
- Remedy (high cbd - treats seizures, pain, autism, inflammation, and anxiety)
- Cotton Candy Kush (hybrid - euphoric, relaxing)
- God’s Gift (indica - dreamy, blissful)
- Big Smooth (indica-dominant hybrid - mood elevation, pain relief)