TERPENE: Camphene, ˈkam-ˌfēn
Camphene is a minor terpene. Camphene was used as a fuel for lamps oil before the Civil War, but was replaced with kerosene when found to be highly explosive. Camphene has also been used to treat fungal and bacterial infections.
FOUND IN: Conifer, Nutmeg, Ginger, Rosemary, Dill, Caraway, Hyssop, Cypress, Citronella, Valerian, Fennel
AROMA/FLAVOR: Pungent, musky, earthy scent with piney undertones
BENEFITS: With very few studies available on camphene, initial research shows possible anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties, powerful antioxidant properties, and an ability to aid in lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Eczema, psoriasis and other skin issues
- Possible chronic pain
- Possible High Cholesterol
- ACDC - relaxed, happy, uplifted, focused
- Banana Kush - relaxed, happy, euphoric, uplifted and creative
- OG Kush - happy, relaxed, hungry, euphoric, uplifted